1. This promotional competition is organized by Distell Ltd (“The Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies, and/or a participant who has won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoter at leastthree months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which thePromoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The promotional competition commenceson 01 November 2020 and ends on 31 December 2020, both days included. Entries received after 23:59 PM on 31 December 2020 will not be considered.
5. Participants standthe chance to win a custom Klipdrift branded home bar to the value of R40 000. 00 (“Main Prize”), or a share in cash vouchers to the total value of R175 500. 00 (“Vouchers”). Winning entries must retain proof of purchase in order to verify their entry and claim their reward.
6. To be eligible for theGrand Prize or Vouchers, participants must purchase any Klipdrift product and SMS the 8 digit code found under the sticker to *120*1524#. USSD cost of 20c per 20 sec session will apply.
7. Voucher winnerswill be determined weekly by random machine draw and notified within 24 hours via SMS with instructions on how to claim the Prize. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered. The winner of the Grand Prize will be drawn in the second week of January 2021. The winner will be notified by telephone. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered. The Main Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. If the potential winners and/or winners do not claim theGrand Prize or Vouchers within 7 working days from date of notification the potential winners and/or winners will be deemed to have rejected the Main Prize/Vouchers and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
9. No applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any attempt to use multiple cell phone numbers or tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the participant. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network computer hardware, airtime, data or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of theMain Prize/Vouchers.
12. The names of thewinnersmay be published on social media on https://www.facebook.com/KlipdriftBrandy subject to the winners’ consent.
13. Winners may be requested to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
14. A copy of the competition rules is available at:https://www.facebook.com/KlipdriftBrandy; Customer Care Line: 0879432655.
ADDENDUM A: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE VOUCHERS
These terms and conditions are applicable to all recipients and beneficiaries of Innervation Rewards prepaid virtual voucher programmes.
1. Your virtual voucher
1.1 Your virtual voucher expires after 3 years from date of issue.
1.2 Your virtual voucher can only be used on e-commerce in the Republic of South Africa
1.3 Your virtual voucher has a 3D Secure code.
1.4 You will not be sent any correspondence or statements.
1.5 The Issuing Bank will always be the owner of the virtual voucher.
1.6 You are responsible for the safety of your virtual voucher. Should your virtual voucher be lost or copied, Innervation Rewards will not be liable.
2. Issuing of your virtual voucher
2.1 Your virtual voucher will be issued with a Rand amount as determined by the Virtual Voucher Purchaser.
2.2 Your virtual voucher is not reloadable.
2.3 The balance available on your virtual voucher may not exceed R5000 at any given time.
3. Using your virtual voucher
3.1 You may use your virtual voucher to pay for goods and services on any e-commerce online store that is within the borders of South Africa
Your virtual voucher cannot be used to pay for goods or services over the telephone or internet, pay toll-fees or for parking or at any point of sale in store.
3.2 Your virtual voucher cannot be used for any transactions at an ATM or at a bank teller.
3.3 Innervation Rewards will process the transaction against your available virtual voucher balance. You will be able to shop at as many online merchants as you wish up to the value on your voucher.
3.4 All transactions will be authorised by Innervation Rewards against funds on your voucher.
3.5 Merchants are responsible for transactions and are independent of the Virtual Voucher Purchaser, Innervation Rewards and Standard Bank. The Virtual Voucher Purchaser, Innervation Rewards and Standard Bank, are not liable if the merchant does not accept your virtual voucher or if you have complaints about goods or services paid for with your virtual voucher.
3.6 Innervation Rewards is not responsible for any loss arising from any failure or malfunction of any e-commerce online stores, supporting or shared networks, where applicable, resulting from circumstances beyond Innervation Rewards’ reasonable control.
3.7 No warranties, purchase protection, insurance, other promises or services are provided.
3.8 Once you have paid for a purchase, you cannot stop the transaction.
3.9 You are responsible for keeping track of the transactions on your virtual voucher to ensure that you do not exceed your voucher balance.
3.10 Balance enquiries can be made by visiting www.inrewards.co.za or 0861 11 40 93 between 9am and 6pm, seven days a week, including public holidays.
4. Fees and interest
4.1 You will not be charged any fees on any purchases made using your virtual voucher
4.2 A monthly dormancy fee (R12.50) will be deducted from the available funds on your virtual voucher. This monthly fee will only be deductible after 12 months from the last time you transacted.
4.3 You will not be paid any interest on the funds on your voucher.
5. Closing your voucher
5.1 Your virtual voucher will be closed when it expires.
5.2 Innervation Rewards may choose to revoke your virtual voucher at any time to protect Innervation Rewards’ interests. If your voucher is revoked for reasons other than fraud or unlawful use, any credit remaining on the virtual voucher will be refunded to the Virtual Voucher Purchaser.
6. Lost or Stolen vouchers
6.1 You are responsible for the safekeeping of your voucher. Your voucher is the same as having cash in your pocket. If you lose your voucher or if it is stolen and used by someone else, you will lose all the funds on your voucher.
7.1 Replacement virtual vouchers
Innervation Rewards can cancel and replace the virtual voucher at the request of the Virtual Voucher Purchaser at no additional cost.
7.2 Expired vouchers
Innervation Rewards will deduct a fee of R 125 plus VAT from the existing virtual voucher balance, before cancellation and for the reissue of new voucher for the remaining balance. If there are insufficient funds to cover the replacement fee and the minimum load R 50 (Fifty rand only) the virtual voucher will not be replaced.
Refunds requested by clients which require funds to be refunded from the master account into the clients bank account will incur a refund processing fee of either R500 excluding VAT or 3% excluding VAT of the total refund value, whichever is greater.
Disclaimer: Innervation Rewards may change these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
The updated terms and conditions can be found at www.inrewards.co.za or www.giftvouchers.co.za